Planning and development Team
The maintenance team will check the centre regularly to ensure smooth running of activities at all centers. The following are the responsibilities of the maintenance team:
- Checking power supply and backup in each room.
- Cleaning of rooms.
- Cheking the quality of Carpets.
- Whiteboard markers are sufficient.
- Attendance registers and logbooks are available.
- Flower, fruits charts, maps etc. in all the junior classes.
- Books are available in each class.
- Broomstick is available.
- Backup facilities are working.
- All bulbs should be stamped with Sankalp seal so that they can be tracked and are not stolen. Keep a record of their warranty date, so that if possible they can be exchanged.
- If needed, use the services of electrician to repair fans, switchboards, connection lines etc.