The Finance team is responsible for collection of funds for running Sankalp activities thereby ensuring that the team is without any financial problems. The following are the responsibilities of the Financial team:
- Searching new avenues for funds.
- Monthly collection from each hostel. To ensure that the forms given for collection are all stamped with Sankalp seal. To keep count the number of forms that are give to each finance member for collection. Also, after collection, take back all the forms even if the forms are empty. Volunteer collecting funds should be told beforehand that all forms will be taken back.
- Old newspaper collection for the purpose of generating funds.
- Collecting funds from alumni.
- Monitoring the expenditure from the account.
- Publishing monthly financial records.