The examination team comprises of core members who are responsible for setting up question papers, taking tests of students, checking of copies and then showing the copies and marks to all students. All the results of tests will be with them. The core team has the power to ask other members for help in the various activities that they have to undertake.
- Conduct examination on specified dates at the center for the kids.
- Conduct examination on specified dates at the center for the teachers.
- Conduct examination on specified dates at the center for the kids who can be admitted to schools. Do this in sync with academic team and admissions team to select the most able candidates.
- Report performance of kids and teachers to academic teams, tell them about weak areas of students.
- Maintain a digital record of marks obtained by all kids in various tests.
- Monitor the performance and kids over several tests and suggest kids who can be given prizes during Republic Day celebrations. Prizes are given to meritorious students of each class every year on Republic Day. Two students from each class.